GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTING AND USE OF THE GRANADA LOCKER SETTINGS
These general conditions regulate the contracting of the Granada locker slogans (owned by the entity GRANADA ENJOY, SL) through the website www.granadalocker.com as well as their use. Likewise, these conditions regulate the contractual relationship between GRANADA ENJOY, SL (owner of the Granada locker slogans ) and the User who hires the Locker in Granada slogans service
Granada Locker offers its Users the possibility of renting a space for periods of calendar days (within the hours offered).
Locker in the City offers two types of slogans:
· Hand luggage
· Large suitcases
· Special luggage, skis , guitar, snowboard , etc.
How long can the same slogan be rented?
The User may contract the slogans rental service for a period of at least 1 day, and 7 calendar days, for larger periods consult.
When can the User access the slogan or slogans he has rented?
The slogans rental service will be accessible to the User from 10 am to 7 pm any day of the week. Except from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. it will remain closed. Outside these hours, the User will not be able to access the instructions, since the premises where they are located will remain closed.
Therefore, any user who rents a slogan with a duration of one day, must insert their packages from 10:00 a.m. and must remove them at or before 7:00 p.m. on the current day:
Once the packages have been inserted by the User, can they only access the box office again to remove them?
The User may access his luggage as many times as he wishes or needs during the rental period of the slogan and within the allowed access time (see previous section). Therefore, if the User has forgotten something or needs to access his password throughout the day, he can do it without problems, as long as he does so within the Users access time.
What is the price that the User must pay by type of
box office / day?
The price per consignment will be the one indicated on the website at the time of contracting, and the User may benefit from the offers in force at any time.
The prices that appear on the website include VAT and refer to the rental per calendar day.
How are the slogans used?
The User may make the reservation through our website www.granadalocker.com , indicating, in addition to their personal data, the number of suitcases they wish to store, their size and the reservation period. Once the contract is completed, the User will receive confirmation of the contract made.
Can the User modify their reservation or withdraw from it?
Yes, as long as said modification or withdrawal is made 24 hours before the date on which the service I have booked begins.
ACCESS AND RESERVATION
In order to hire the rental of the Granada Locker slogans , it is essential that the following requirements be met:
· Have met or be older than 16 years.
· Fill in the truthful and exact fields indicated in the form that appears in the RESERVATIONS Section of the website (in particular, the following: name and surname, telephone, email, reservation date, rental days, number of ticket offices that you want to rent (indicating the size), data necessary to complete the payment, according to the payment method used).
· Accept these general conditions of contracting the service and use of the ticket offices.
Once the contracting process is completed, the User will receive confirmation of their reservation by email.
Basic Information on Data Protection
GRANADA ENJOY, SL
Management of the reservation formalized by the User.
Execution of a contract through the formalization of the reservation.
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights of access, rectification, opposition, limitation and cancellation, in the terms detailed in this section.
If you want more detailed information on Data Protection, read on.
The form referred to in the previous section, which the User must complete, contains the data that Granada Enjoy , SL needs to formalize the rental of the Granada Locker slogans by the User as well as to be able to comply with the contractual obligations that will be derived for the parts of the consignment service that the User, if applicable, contracts.
The User guarantees that all information on his identity, as well as on the reservation provided are true, accurate and complete.
The personal data provided will be used to manage the reservation and comply with the obligations derived for the parties of the consignment service. Granada Enjoy , SL is entitled to process the personal data provided in the contracting process by the User for being necessary for the provision of the service. The User, when hiring, expressly consents to the processing of their personal data in the terms detailed here.
On the other hand, Granada Enjoy , SL will use the personal data of the Users of the slogans and, in particular, their email to send them commercial communications by email about the services offered by Granada Enjoy , SL and their commercial offers. If you do not want to receive commercial communications from Granada enjoy by email, the User must check the corresponding box in the hiring process. If, on the contrary, you agree to receive commercial communications by email, Granada Enjoy , SL informs you that such consent will be revocable at any time.
On the other hand, the User is informed that there are video surveillance cameras in the Granada Locker premises . These cameras are intended to have control over the state of the slogans at all times as well as the use made by users or third parties accessing the premises on the slogans, with the aim of providing a better service by Granada Enjoy , SL In all Granada locker premises the corresponding notices about the video surveillance area are incorporated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
The User has the possibility to exercise the rights of access, opposition, limitation, rectification and cancellation of their data, at any time, requesting it in writing to identify him (to which he must attach a copy of his DNI / NIE or passport) to: street Provinces 1, 18001, Granada or firstname.lastname@example.org. If the User, at any time, considers that the applicable regulations regarding data protection by Granada Enjoy , SL have been violated , they will be entitled to file a claim with the Data Protection Authorities and, in particular , before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Granada Enjoy , SL does not make international data transfers or make automated decisions about the information provided by the User.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE
USER. LIMITS ON THE USE OF THE SETTINGS
The User, when contracting the services of rental of slogans Granada Locker undertakes, in particular and without limitation:
1. To use the instructions for the sole purpose of depositing property owned by you, which you need to temporarily store in a safe place.
2. To diligently use the instructions and, in particular, to ensure that the password has been correctly closed when the User leaves the premises (after inserting the packages or removing them).
3. Not to use the instructions for illegal or unauthorized purposes. In particular, the User undertakes not to store objects whose mere possession or traffic is illegal (such as stolen objects, drugs, pornographic materials or, in any way, degrading to the human being, etc.).
4. Not to deposit any property whose possession requires a license without such license or authorization (such as weapons).
5. Not to insert in the instructions any type of material that is polluting or dangerous (such as flammable objects or dangerous substances).
6. Not to use the slogans to deposit animals or any type of living being.
7. Do not insert food into the instructions, unless it is packaged food that cannot spill, stain the lockers or produce odors of any kind at the Granada Locker premises .
8. Not to use the instructions to deposit goods that must be collected by a third party. The slogans should not be used as a means of traffic of goods between parties. It is a use that does not authorize Granada Enjoy , SL
9. Not to take photographs or videos inside the Granada Locker premises and, in particular and without limitation, not to take photos or recordings of the security mechanisms of the premises.
10. To remove the packages inserted in the rented one or more, before 23 hours of the day on which your rental ends.
11. Not to include in the instructions money, jewelry, technological items ( tablets , computers, televisions, etc.) or goods of special value, being the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user to use the rented slogans to store this type of goods Of special value.